CAT'S EYES

This spot is dedicated to the world and how I see it.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

EVERYBODY SHOULD BE A PILOT ONCE IN A WHILE
30 August 2007

I will never stop being amazed about flying!
Flying is MAGIC.
This picture is taken on a short flight between Ibiza and Menorca and the island below is Mallorca. Most passengers probably just wanted to reach their destination Menorca without a 20-minute stopover at Ibiza-but that short 25 minute jump was such a treat... We flew just over the low clouds and the sun was just setting over the Mediterranean.
I believe flying is a fabulous cure if you feel you need to get an overview - the bigger picture - of your life. The sky is always blue over the clouds...

1 Comments:

Blogger *~*Cece*~* said...

I enjoy flying, too! My husband had never flown until two years ago when we were invited to my friends wedding out of state. I told him Either you fly to WA or stay home but I'm going! lol He now enjoys flying!

Great picture.

22:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home