CAT'S EYES

This spot is dedicated to the world and how I see it.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

TUNNELBANA
20 August

Where do all these people come from?! Going by metro at rushhour on a rainy August afternoon is one of my least favourite things to do! Gaahh, craaazy!

Yesterday I jumped out of the train I was on cause it war far too crowded. Umbrellas, wet jackets, shopping bags & people on the phone loudly discussing what groceries to buy on their way home. I let four trains pass, the fifth was quite empty and I got a seat. What a luxury!

Note to self: There are nicer things to do than citystrolls on rainy Friday afternoons!

Question to reader: How often do you jump of the tube when it's too crowded? I do it quite often.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

16:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

17:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home