CAT'S EYES

This spot is dedicated to the world and how I see it.

Monday, August 10, 2009

SUMMERTIME
10 August 2009

Oh, it's lovely. Summertime and livin' is easy! Even when I'm in the office. I'm the only person here... Drinking tea, listening to the radio, lunching outside, getting bubbling ideas... and doing some productive work too (actually).
This morning I biked to work only wearing a skirt and a top. No jacket, no leggings. Met a friend in the park by coincidence. Met my fiancé in another park for lunch. We had our favourite baguettes from our favourite baguette place around the corner. Mine is with courgettes and Camenbert, loads of thick slices. Mmmmm! And tonight we're going for dinner at some friends' place.
And soon it's time for holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home