CAT'S EYES

This spot is dedicated to the world and how I see it.

Saturday, April 14, 2007


14 APRIL - BRUSSELS - 28 DEGREES CELSIUS - WHAT IS GOING ON?

I am sure this is the very first time in my entire life I wished I had an air conditioner in my flat in April. It's been around 25 degrees now for over a week, it is like the peak of the best of summer days - it could be July or August. My boss even gave us Friday afternoon off yesterday! All Eurocrats and stagiaires gathered at the usual Place Luxembourg and yesterday it was extraordinarily packed. People enjoting their Krieks, wine, Leffe... For how nice it may be, one can't stop wondering if this heath is a good sign. If it stays like this in summer, I'd be more than happy. But not hotter, please...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home