CAT'S EYES

This spot is dedicated to the world and how I see it.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

INTERESTED? NAE
15 December 2006

One person usually asks me trivial questions like "what are/were you up to tonight/this weekend", "will you be sad to move away from your flat" or "have you bought all your Christmas presents yet"? When I answer his questions, and look at his body language and I get the impression that he is not in the slightest interested: His eyes are wandering to his computer screen, far away from (attentively) listening to me. So, since I know he is not interested anyway I usually asnwer "yes thanks I had a good weekend" and quickly turn around the question. He then elaborates in great lenghths on his whereabouts.

The proportion of our conversation is 1/10. I am almost convinced that he asks me about my whereabouts because he dies to tell me about his. Is that annoying, normal or am I just cynical?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home